3 Types of WSBA Memberships to Choose From:
Individual (4 Choices): Membership for individual HTM professionals. These include Biomed Technicians, individuals working for a medical company, Clinical Engineers, students, and active military. (Varying price by type or number of years). Individual Members enjoy these benefits:
* Your attendance at meetings & events is recorded which can be a record for AAMI Certifications
* You receive entrance fee discounts at many events (sometimes even free)
* You receive announcements of our events.
* You have access to the "Members-Only" section of our website.
* You enjoy networking with like professionals & and your dues support our educational programs & the college grants we provide to local Biomed programs.
Institutional (Multiple Choices): Group membership which provides bundled rates to a Biomedical Engineering Department in a Hospital. (Varying prices depending on number of memberships in the bundle.) The primary member adds his/her Team Members. Offered in one year terms. Same benefits as Individual Members.
Corporate - Basic: Medical Companies (not hospitals) who wish to support the WSBA by joining as a company. Primary member can add 2 company members as part of this bundle. Corporate members have limited voting rights, but enjoy same benefits as Individual members. Corporate Basic Membership allows Exhibitor symposium & Expo booths at a reduced rate (equal to the cost of their membership dues).
Email Subscribers: (see Subscriber Page)(Subscribers are not members)